<$BlogRSDURL$>
A Metrosexuals Bathroom Wall
Tuesday, June 22, 2004
 
May I buy you a Mound, I mean Island?
I gots da bread bitches.

I am now releasing a press release to the people of the world. I, Erin- The Metrosexual, have just received TWO brand spanking new Platinum Credit Cards, I love Platinum cards. I now have quite a nice collection of Platinum Cards.

"My, What high credit limits you have," "Better to buy expensive suits with, bitches."
The Metrosexual's Little shopping spree in the hood


.music
Holy shit, I once again heard Beyonce Knowles - Sexy and damn is that song sexy. I tried downloading up from KazaaLite with no luck, all the copies were fucked up.

.attraction
I am incredible attracted, at this very moment, to The Kawasaki Ninja ZX6RR. A very quick streetbike. With just over 600cc the ZX6RR, the racing model, is amazing at just over 350 lbs.

Car

(click to make large)


BORDER="0"
(click to make large)



.film
I have just seen Torque and BikerBoyz. Both films are fucking awesome. I have recently switched my thoughts to purchasing and riding a streetbike. We aren't talkin' about your uncles hog here. Anyway, the films were sweet lots of tricks and the such with quite a bit of plot to boot. I was surprised at that fact. I also saw someother fims but I will share those with you, my readers, at a later time.

I regret to say, I have so much to do that I really must go.

Until next time...

Brought to you by: Erin and The Council to Ban Stupidity. Would you like to Join?
|

Powered by Blogger Site Meter