<$BlogRSDURL$>
A Metrosexuals Bathroom Wall
Saturday, June 12, 2004
 
Ja, Little Girllie Man. I Vill Crush You, Ja.
I have finally found the workout that will make me very, very, very- large. It is the "vehicle pull" or "the push" in my case.

The story is: I went out driving, for pleasure, earlier this evening and suddenly, I got the great idea to push my car. I don't know why I thought that it would be interesting, but it was. Well, I found that it was quite enjoyable, yet strenuous enough to cause fatigue and thus build muscle. I would Like to work my way up to heavier vehicles. Currently my stats are:

Pushing: 1998 Ford Zx2
weight: aprox. 2500 LBS. (of car)
Speed: aprox. 5mph
duration: 1/8 mile

I am going to be increasing these factors: duration of the pull and hopefully, If I can find a heavier car/truck I will be able to increase the weight of the pull.


All the way around it was an extremely enjoyable experience. I am now going to do it everyday. My first goal is to increase the duration of the push maybe 1/2 mile. I am also going to try to work my way up to a 18 Wheel Truck.

However, if you really want a workout try dead lifting a car.

Car

(click to make large)


.music
I haven't really been listening to a lot of music lately; however just five minutes I started again; what can I say I am fickle. I am currently as I type this blog listenign to Dj Bubbles "Bidibodi Bidibu" (song from Super Troopers porsche scenes). I am also in the process of downloading "You Give Love a Bad Name" by Bon Jovi. The download will be done in 2:36.

.employment
Well I have finally been getting some serious tech calls from my employer Alpha Sum Business Machines. I independently service over 70 locations in a 100-mile radius of my immediate location. Fun stuff. I have had this job since March; however, the work is finally picking up. I finally thought I would mention it.

NEWS BREAK: I am at this exact moment listening to Bon Jovi's "You Give Love a Bad Name". Shot through the heart, baby.
.attraction
My current attraction is the body, my body to be exact. I am kicking as at HealthSport and I am taking names. It is awesome yesterday, the last time I went to the gym, I ran for five minutes on a really fucking fast setting on the treadmill after wards I felt a huge urge to puke or rather that I was going to puke so I better find a receptacle to extricate it in to.

The bathroom was my friend. After that interesting experience, that was my second time vomiting due to a workout, I proceeded to have one of the most effective and strengthen workout I had ever had. It was fucking awesome, as Jeager would say it was ROXOR.

.film
On the subject of film, I had one of the best nights of Old-Movie-Night- ever. It was excellent. I finally met Richard’s son Ashley and another one of their friends Shannon (I think I spelled that right). Anyway, we kicked the day off with Paul, acquaintance of mine, and I heading off to HealthSport to workout.

Paul doesn’t have a membership so it was more of a day for Paul to workout and me to act as a trainer. It was an interesting experience, Paul started out by turning the treadmill to the one of the higher speed settings and then trying to take his sweat shirt off while running rather quickly, needless to say Paul lost his footing and went tumbling down causing a large crashing noise and the snapping sound of peoples necks as the turned their heads to view what had just occurred.

The mayhem continues though; as Paul was attempting to get himself back on to the speeding treadmill he was gripping the bars and was trying to get on, unfortunately the treadmill was not making it easy. Paul lost his footing- again and as I turned to view his progress I was greeted with the sight of Paul bouncing up and down and flailing around his knees bouncing around on the belt of the treadmill. The end of the story is he finally got back on to the treadmill and we completed the warm-up run.

The twist is a few minutes we were in the free weight area and I glanced down at his knees and what should I see but large amounts of blood and some nasty looking rubber belt burns. It was quite gruesome. Paul was incredibly manly throughout the entire experience- not a single peep out of him “that it hurt” anytime during the evening.

The rest of the workout was uneventful.

Fast-forward…

We headed of to Costco and bought some excellent bread, watermelon, twenty pounds of oranges and some funky fake sushi stuff. We decided that we would surprise Richard (Japanese teacher at the college I attend) with this “sushi” and see how rated it. The story behind this is that I once went to the Ritz, a local Japanese restaurant, with Richard so that we could rate the sushi. I thought it was excellent he thought it was sub-par. I believe that Darrel enjoy as well.
Anyway, it was hysterical; we got to Richards house with the foodstuffs and had him try the sushi. I was surprised he said it tasted all right. Even Paul liked it.

After the sushi we heard that Breanne (I think I spelled this right, too) and some guy who I don’t remember had moved out of the house that Richards owns behind his own house. So I totally wanted to see it.

Let me tell you it was a sweet place. It has this sunken room and then this loft like place that has these funny little steps leading up to it. The coolest part about the little room is that the door that leads to it is so skinny that it looks like a closet. I immediately got the great idea to craft some sort of shelving that looked like the back of a closet and rig it up so that I could use the little loft as a secret room. Kénes (pronounced ketnis) said that I it would be a perfect place for a speakeasy. That was the name for illegal bars during the prohibition (on liquor). I thought that was a great idea.

Fast-forward…

We then started the movie watching pandemonium. We watched a movie I can’t remember the title of and Shane, a western. All in all it was a great experience.

NEWS BREAK: I have heard through the grapevine that another instance of “Old-Movie-Night” occurred on Thursday; however, I declined to attend for certain reasons.


I am now at a loss for words. So, I Will bid you adieu and goodbye.



Brought to you by: Erin and the Future Dictators and Monarchs of America Association. I am a proud member.

|

Powered by Blogger Site Meter