<$BlogRSDURL$>
A Metrosexuals Bathroom Wall
Thursday, May 06, 2004
 
Gmail...all the way.
I have finally taken the time out of my busy schedule to get Gmail and I like it. I can be found at

<"metrosexual at gmail.com">

I am going to try to minimize the amount of spam that I get at this e-mail account, hence the format.

.update
Okay...Well, we have a a few new links to put up. Check out Gary's blog Bibbs Revenge, Mick's blog The Tyke and Nick's blog Indian Stallion. On the redesigning my blog thing I really have to get my head out of my ass and come up with a design that I can quickly and easily implement. Any ideas?

.music
I currently have not been listening to any particular music. I just set Winamp 5 on the "Most played" selection and it plays through my entire list of Mp3s.

Mindless Trivia: The reason why Nullsoft didn't make a Winamp 4? How would you like to say "yah, I am going to go download a Winamp-four-skin." Doesn't sound fun huh? Well then, go bath in some depleted uranium; it will whiten your teeth while your rot.

.film
Vancouver Film School called. I haven't called them back.

Brought to you by: Erin and The Committee to Hunt Down and Kill That Fat Bitch Who Stole Your Cookie When You Were Three.
|

Powered by Blogger Site Meter