<$BlogRSDURL$>
A Metrosexuals Bathroom Wall
Sunday, April 11, 2004
 
Savvy No..
Entrepreneurial Maybe...

I told you I would be back. Here I am.

.deep.thought
I really like tongue rings. I mean it is not just how they feel, that is beside they point right now; I will discuss it later. They are really kinky looking. I can't really explain it though, kinda like my affinity towards chicks that wear white pants or white belts or a combination of the two. I just really like them. I did however say that I would talk about how they feel and yes they most definitely feel very good. I don't know if you, my readers, chicks or guys have ever been pleasured by someone who has a tongue ring but it is very nice, quite enjoyable. I would highly recommend it to both sexes male and female, this one goes out to you Honi (snicker, snicker).

And she thought I wouldn't harass her like she harasses me. Ha. But seriously find someone who has a tongue ring and get them to go down on you. (Oh and Honi there is more to come).

.music
Lil Flip - Rollin on 20s, is my current addiction. I also very much addicted to Mariah Carey's - Heartbreaker, Monster Magnet - Look to Your Orb For The Warning and The Deftones - My own Summer.

[All these and more available on Rip-It-Now Records in Association with K-Lite Records And Nero Burning Productions.]

.you're.taking.notes.right
Remember if any chick asks you "how did Erin get so damn good" just point them towards My Moto.

.simulation
I just got the crazy idea to play The Sims. I am going to try to find the game disc now (the game is so 1999). I will name a character after my favorite cannibal, Favio.

Brought to you by: Erin and The Committee To Free The Weasel. Oh he is coming out. Be prepared, be very prepared.
|

Powered by Blogger Site Meter