<$BlogRSDURL$>
A Metrosexuals Bathroom Wall
Wednesday, April 28, 2004
 
Life is Not Always what it Seems!
Please, to all who have read the post "Living as if in a Dream" disregard my blatant misuse of my life energy. I now realize that I have been a huge fool for even considering to write that post or the larger consideration that lead to that post. Also if you haven't read it, yet. Go ahead and read it; it will enrich your life. (Hint: it is the post directly below this one)

I don't think I will ever attempt to have a female who is just a friend, ever again.

My life has taken an even worse turn, now K is leaving in 14 days. I have now made the decision that I am leaving at the end of the semester. I am not following her or anything. I have just had it with the scene up here. I am thinking of returning to the place of my birth, the great and glorious bay area.

.boxers
On a less dismal note I wore boxers to all my classes today, boy is college more fun in underwear. Except when the wind strikes up, especially on the updrafts it, I mean they, gets cold.

.lOl
I know you're out there watching me,
go fuck yourself and don't talk to me,
I don't need your advice,
don't need your scorn,
don't need your bullshit no more.

I can't spit rhymes its complicated
can't bump this shit I am done debating
-dedicated to some hobo under a bridge in Ohio. I have never been to Ohio before. Also I don't know any hobos least of all any in Ohio.
|

Powered by Blogger Site Meter