<$BlogRSDURL$>
A Metrosexuals Bathroom Wall
Sunday, April 11, 2004
 
I Owe You One
I don't know what is wrong with me, but, for some strange reason I can't seem to blog. My last post was a long time ago, for me that is. Truly, I used to be addicted to blogging, sometimes I still am; however, recently I JUST can't blog.

I have been working really hard the last few days. I am attempting to make my current "business opportunities" fruit. Fruit dammit, fruit. They are stubborn sometimes.

I am trying to upgrade my two cars (the Zx2 and the PORSCHE) with different performance parts; however I really need to stay focused and buy a prosumer DV camera (Canon XL1s all the way).

I am still going to be a Filmmaker you know.

.weak
I am feeling quite weak due to the fact that I have not been to the gym since the 21st. Oh vanity thy name is Erin. I am hoping I can congole myself into going to gym today. My Vanadyl Sulfate should be here soon, that is a good thing. I was thinking of mixing in some creatine too, but I dont know.

.buuh Yaah
I just went bike riding. Nope I couldn't convince myself to go to HealthSport, but I went a nice long and fast bike trek, it was awesome. I feel so much stronger and energized.

.end.game
I don't really have any notable news in this post..

To Be Continued......


|

Powered by Blogger Site Meter