<$BlogRSDURL$>
A Metrosexuals Bathroom Wall
Saturday, April 24, 2004
 
Curiously Interesting
.attraction
I have found that over the last few weeks I have began to have interesting feelings towards Meghanraye. I can't exactly explain them. It is not that I find her incredibly attractive in the conventional way (e.g "damn she is hot, I want to fuck that women"). I really find her intriguingly attractive, I guess.

It is like she is fascinatingly weird, being attractive is just a superfluous characteristic. It is more of strange feelings that I can't really explain, I haven't had them before. Weird huh?

She, Meghanraye, is usually pretty funny, I only see her at her work place or at CR. I don't have any classes with her so I don't see her that much; however, whenever I do see her she always smells great. I don't know Meghanraye very well. Well, I have hangout with her once, but it was with a friend of mine, Darrel, who has a, lets say, interesting relationship with her. I can't really describe it, it's weird.

I don't really know what to do with her. It almost always ends up being mutual flirting, but a different type of flirting on both our parts. I think we are both being mildly reserved. Whatever, it has just been a growing feeling in the past few weeks.

Verdict: I think I would like to investigate this further; cautiously, in this case.

There are an exorbitant amount of charged atoms in this case, people.

Sidenote: I have heard she does some weird shit to guys she is dating/fucking (e.g. three months of fun and then your benched; plain English: she loses interest approximately 3 month in to the relationship).

Honi, you saw how we acted around each other what is your take (view) on this situation?

.gmail
I am considering joining gmail, googles newest beta e-mail account. I have a few friends who have joined and I am thinking of jumping on the bandwagon; I don't really know though.

.cover
The title pictures is a funny one. Caption: "Hey this isn't Europe."

.ultimatum
Well people the three (3.44976567 to be correct) month mark is quickly approaching! What am I to do?
For more info on this actan check my post [EDIT] THIS (!). It clearly defines my narcissism. I am almost out of time, almost time to move on to a better place. I am kinda excited in depressed sort of way. How is that for a sentence, huh?

Brought to you by: Erin and His Crazed Trouser Snake.
|

Powered by Blogger Site Meter