<$BlogRSDURL$>
A Metrosexuals Bathroom Wall
Sunday, March 21, 2004
 
We Gots People Commin
It is early and my spring break starts tomorrow- what else can I say?

Update:
In the very near future my little old blog should be getting a large amount of hits okay maybe I am overshooting a little bit. In any event my blog should get at least a few new hits. As everyone who reads this has seen I have updated the look a little (look to the right). I am also planning major updates in layout/template. I know, I know- I am addicted. I have been going to many other blogger's sites and "recruiting" them for linkage. I only put the very best on my blog too, so feel privileged.

.for.all.the.new.readers.
If you haven't heard yet I am going to be a filmmaker. Don't give me any of that "oh your never going to make it" crap either. I know that I am going to do it and that is that. I am still questing away for that "connection." The going is getting easier and I am currently attempting to further my "connectionism." If you ever thought that you could fly this is the time to try. I don't know where that came form but it fits perfectly to the above subject. I will have more for you new readers later on. If you really want to know more , though it is not going to give you much, you can check out my past posts.

.connect
On the subject of Brooke, I have no idea where she has got to; however I hope she has not died. I think I saw her a couple days ago, but I was in a hurry and could not stop to find it out if it was indeed her. Oh well. I have not given up on her. She is still in consideration, maybe not, who knows. There are others, oh yes- there are others. There are always others.

.dream
I had the weirdist dream last night. I can't remember exactly what it was about, but I have scribbled preliminary ideas in my "script log" and I am thinking it has the potential to be a film. Weird huh? On the subject of dreams, Marissa has really gotten me into thinking about dreams, as potential filmmaking ideas that is. She has a shit load of ideas on dreams she has had and how she thinks they would make good films or at least aspects of films. I tend to agree on some of her dreams.

.life
I am loving at the moment. Who would have know. I am on a really weird sleep cycle and I am addicted to The Modern Gentlemen. Now I don't need tips on how to act. I just saw this book on the shelf at Borders and had to pick it up. It was either this or "Bad Girl Poetry." It is great. It has a classic style about it that reminds me of Fred Astaire and Old Blue Eyes with a modern spin on them, it is awesome. I recommend it for all who would like to be or already are gentlemen.

.music
I am currently addicted to "High Roller" by Crystal Method, "Someday" by Nickelback, Toxic by Britney, and Symphony no. 40 by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.

I have vowed not to end this blog with: "I wish I had more to say" or "okay well I am tired, so I am going to sleep," instead I will end it with a badass quote and of course the brought to you by statement.

"When a woman becomes a scholar there is usually something wrong with her sexual organs."
-Friedrich Nietzsche


Thank You America and Goodnight!

Brought to you by: Erin and The Committee To Fuck Bush. Vote in November People.

|

Powered by Blogger Site Meter