<$BlogRSDURL$>
A Metrosexuals Bathroom Wall
Monday, March 01, 2004
 
VAGINA, VAGINA, VAGINA!
I have just procured my first and very own book of nudes. The book, titled Nudes: Indexxi, is awesome. It is my hope that soon I will have walls full of artistic nudes, but that is in the future. I would also like to relate that while I should be writing the speech paper thingimee-deal, I think I am addicted to Blogging.

I also got an urge to write about the fantastic Vagina Monologues, and Brooke of course. I went to The Vagina Monologues on February 9th, 2004; the opening night. It was absolutely amazing; I thought that it would be some sort of, I don't know, different. However, it was amazing, just breath taking. Brooke was beautiful as usual almost to the point of perfection and I felt that I was deeply connected to both her and the content of Eve Ensler's play. I can't believe that I haven't seen her in such a long time (2 weeks is long for me).

Fuck, I have to finish my paper thingee-deal and to get some sleep. I hear the Polls calling me. I have to spend from 6:00AM to 9:30PM there.
|

Powered by Blogger Site Meter