<$BlogRSDURL$>
A Metrosexuals Bathroom Wall
Tuesday, March 16, 2004
 
SAC ATTACK
I am back...back from my attack on SAC-TOWN. I have returned from the "March in March." We marched on the capital in protest of the tuition hikes. I do not know if we were successful in forcing the governor and the legislators to lower the tuition; however I am sure we will not see our tuition going up in the next fiscal year. And as YOUR god is MY witness I will be in front of the capital building next year protesting for lower tuition. All I can say is the trip was quite interesting, the hotel sucked and the march on the captial building was fucking awesome. I was mildly saddened to see that not many newpapers reported on it; however, if we,the protestors, had started fucking shit up and breaking things you know we would have made CNN.

In related news, the paper is still at a stand still waiting for fiduciary support. I also seem to have some sort of sickness again, I am sure it is from the hot tub at the hotel we stayed at, uggh.

On Thursday I have a speech due; I decided to speak on the "March in March. We shall see how it goes. I don't but I feel like I have a bad feeling about this informative speech. Cross your fingers for me.

I should have more to say when I have more time to think philosophicly, until then..

Brought to you by: Erin and The Committee to Keep The Doors Open. You heard me Arnold
|

Powered by Blogger Site Meter