<$BlogRSDURL$>
A Metrosexuals Bathroom Wall
Thursday, March 04, 2004
 
Once You Go Black You Never Go Back
Now isn't that the truth. I have always thought that black chicks (African-American women, for all you politically correct people out there) are totally hot. However, now I think that they are even hotter; is that possible? Yes it is. Also, I think I have always liked/thought Hispanic chicks were kinda hot, maybe it's that "oh papi" thing they got going on. Actually, it is probably that and their really nice looking asses.

I digress, We are here to talk about black chicks. They are really hot. They have beautiful skin, awesome hair and most of them have perfect bodies, at least the ones that I look twice at. They are not hot just because of how they look either. (See I'm not shallow; in your face Fatass). I think that how they speak, act and their subtle intellect are some of their other main qualities. I scored some major points today in the reversing the "causalism" campaign (refer to last post for more information on "casualism." Of Course it all relates back to this posts title. So look for future posts about on the subject of the attractiveness of black chicks and my current situation with a certain one.

I was going to have a rant about something on here, but I wrote it down and now I don't have the paper with me. I will post it as soon as I have the time and the paper.

Brought to you by: Erin and The Committee To Make YOUR Penis Longer. Mine is quite long enough thanks.
|

Powered by Blogger Site Meter