<$BlogRSDURL$>
A Metrosexuals Bathroom Wall
Tuesday, March 23, 2004
 
New Friends...Again
We have new friends to The Metrosexual. The first of the new friends blogs is The Jaeger Files by Elle (Jaeger). I am not sure how Elle found me and my bathroom wall; however, I am glad it happened. Jaeger Files is awesome so check it out now.

The Second is A New York Girl by Inna, she is really funny everyone should check out her site. You better add me Inna. The Third and final new friend is Fuck Everthing writer Sagara Sousuke. This is the weirdest blog I have ever read but it is fucking awesome. Check it out.

An oldie but goodie is The Compendium. Writing credit: Darrel. Get down wit your bad self dude.

.update
New links and what-not should be up as soon as humanly possible. Do I see a new layout coming? Maybe.

Brought to you by: Erin - Da' Man Wit Da Plan and a PORSCHE.
|

Powered by Blogger Site Meter