<$BlogRSDURL$>
A Metrosexuals Bathroom Wall
Monday, March 22, 2004
 
Even the Score
Wow, now we don't ever need to put the seat down again. Thanks to the Magic Cone. Watch the How to Video Here. I am totally sure we will see these little paper trinkets popping up in the little 25 cent machines in women's bathrooms all over the world. Isn't it quite phalic? Oh, did I mention it makes a great gift?

The good thing is that it will result in a lower use of telephone booths in Manhattan.

.nude people
So I have been doing that research I was telling you all about; however, I think I will have to wait until later this week to do the "hands on" research. This is due to the unavailability of a certain someone, she shall be known as K. More nude people info coming soon.

.music
Addiction is a horrible thing. My current addiction musically speaking is "bidibodi bidibu" by Dj Bubbles. It is the techno in the Porsche scene in the film Super Troopers.

Paid for by: Erin and The Magic Cone "Chicks with paper dicks."
|

Powered by Blogger Site Meter