<$BlogRSDURL$>
A Metrosexuals Bathroom Wall
Wednesday, March 03, 2004
 
[EDIT] THIS ( ! )
Wow, am I editing this template or what *Gets Down with his bad self*. I have just come back from Health sport and let me tell you the hotties were out "enforce" tonight. But this is all boring to the loyal readers, as if I had any to begin with. Erin's (thats me for, all you stoners in the back row) new idealistic view is the abondonment of "casualism." Just to give a little background.

I have, in the past few months, been trying out what I now call "casualism," that is the act of treating everything casual. In this case, all we care about is the way in which interactions with the opposite sex are handled; fucking or otherwise (what did you think we were going to talk about , going steady, holding hands or getting pinned? Get Real Betty-Sue, we don't love you and we're not in the 1950s.) In laymens terms, all you psych majors can take five, we are talking about everything being casual from meetings (not called dates), to everything else you could ever imagine or want.

However, that was the old Erin, the Erin of last month. The new Erin has layed down an ultimatum: "If Ido not have any "connections" by the end of this semester I am out of this county." This means I have three months to find said "connections." Good luck to me.

In closing, wait is this a college paper?

In the upcoming issue of ME Magazine we will be sheding light on some of the debacles that have plequed my life (naughty place and otherwise), the proper way to eleviate menstral cramps, and why Donald Trump's hair looks like shit and the reason he still has a job.

Note:
To all you people who didn't get the title: (1) go take an anatomy class and (2) go hangout with some people who have dirty minds; I'm here all week in the Gold Rumpbuss Room.

Brought to you By: Erin & The Commitee to Legalize Public Female Bisexualism. Vote YES on Chicks Doing Chicks in the Streets (or Beds aslong as the beds are in the streets).

|

Powered by Blogger Site Meter