<$BlogRSDURL$>
A Metrosexuals Bathroom Wall
Thursday, March 25, 2004
 
Back Up Whatcho' Got? Whatcho' Got?
Bing...Cherry vanilla. I am feeling kind of gangsta'rae at the moment. I don't exactly know why but fuck it, I am feelin good. I am ready to bust my pistols baby. I am feeling Machiavellian. Now where did I park my iced out Escalade? *looks around*

.beanz
My bicep size has went up a 1/4 of an inch in 2 weeks so i am stoked. I am feelin large, though you can always be bigger right? I actually should have gone to the gym earlier this even; however, I was just too fucking tired. I am really working on my upper body.

In the next few weeks I will begin to supplement with Vanadyl Sulfate and possibly Creatine. I really am going for the largest size I can achieve, while still not looking like a prune with a small head that is. You know the senario where the athletes body is to large for his head, that shit just looks weird.

.sign.now.bitch
I have just became a petitioner. You know getting people to sign issues they don't really understand, that kind of thing. I was in front of Costco earlier today and I asked a chick "excuse me could you spare a second," I followed with "We are trying to keep local taxes local, in the community." Do you know what she said "NO THANKS". I guess she wants her local tax money to go to Texas. Voters are so fucking stupid. It is funny.

I also got kicked off Eureka Natural foods property which surprised me; I am calling the owners to complain. I usually shop at their store so it upsets me that they are not doing their share to promote the political process. Speaking of getting kicked of property Costco also kicked me off. *shakes head* It makes me feel very unhopeful for the proper results this November.

.music
Current addiction: The Transplants "Down in Oakland." They fucking rock. Also on the small glass mirror on my coffee table (razor blade not included): Beethoven - "Fur Elise", 2Pac - the entire "All Eyez on Me" Album, Evanesence - "My Immortal", Nelly - "Airforce Ones", and Lil' Flip - "Rollin on 20s."

.fuck
This word is just so awesome. I am saying to myself as I write this and I just have to say Fuck (The F word) is just so amazing and very versatile. I think everyone should use it more, it is underused by churchgoers, Christians, grocery store attendants, police officers, your mother, and many more people, including little children. They should use the word more too. I you don't agree with me than fuck you.

I would like to quote one of music professors, "in the course of this semester I might use some vulgarity as a teaching tool, also some vulgarity may pop up in the excerpts of songs that we listen to; if you get offended by vulgarity such as this, well then you can fuck off." Quite a profound statement isn't it?

.my.good.vestments
I desperately need to do some shopping for clothes. I haven't got my shopping fix, you know that high you get when you find that awesome $85 shirt that goes with your $75 pants. Ya, I haven't had that since early January, curse that Macy's is not in my immediate area. I think I am want some new Sean John or Rocawear shit. And I am defiantly looking for some new DKNY and Claiborne.

I have also got a hankering for a new pair of shoes to add to my collection. I am looking at these spiffy black square toes for $150, oo baby. Shoes are sexy. Yes I do have a substance abuse problem, footwear. I am very choosy when it comes to footwear though so blue Puma's are not going to cut it (inside joke).

.PORSCHE
Spring is back baby....The Porsche is coming out the garage. I need to spruce it up for summer trolling, for hootchies that is. I am so glad that is finely getting sunny on a regular basis, it means I can take the top off without a fear of being berated with a hail of rain drops and getting my precious leather interior wet. A thought on the interior, I should really think about replacing my carpet all through; I am thinking of a factory black.

I still want to put some banging subs in the rear jumps seats, it is a 911 Targa so it doesn't really have a back seat. I came up with this great design idea for some awesome looking woofer boxes, all leather covered and match my interior perfectly and shit.

.in.stock
Fuck yes it is. I am going to start investing in stocks. It is something I have been wanting to do for a while now so I think this would definitely be an appropriate time to dabble in the stock market. Also, the market isn't super turbulent at the moment which translates into less risk for me. I found a great stock broker. Scottrade is only $7 a trade, that is an industry low. Totally awesome price. If anyone wants to start dabbling in stock as well, I would recommend at least investigating Scottrade.

.free.(pants).associate.(sex)
I am going to try a free association section where I just write shit that comes to my head. It is mildly random, but whatever.

I was thinking If a sign says "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service," does that mean Pants are optional? This brings us to my second question are pants always mandatory in all social situations. I think I might try going somewhere with no pants on and see what people say/think. Oh before I go on that little expedition I will be requesting people to send me bail money.

On the subject of pants, I think everyone's pants should come off a lot more. If everything is driven by sex I am not seeing that a lot of people are having it. I think everyone who is qualified to have sex should fuck at least once every week. I think we might have to come up with a better means of birth control if we initiate that.

There are some people that just shouldn't have sex, they just pose to much a risk if they get pregnant and fuck up the gene pool. The Darwin Awards are helping us rid ourselves of these people or is it the people who are helping us. Who knows, no really who knows- go ask her.

You know what is fucking annoying the Blogger Spell Checker doesn't recognize proper words. Senario is one that it seems to have a real problem with. Shitty Inferior Technology, or is that inferior engineers.

If your reading this right now...Take Your Pants Off. You know you will like it. Note: I would not recommend following my advice if your in a public place as I will not be taking any responsibility for your public nudity charges.

Brought to you by: Erin and The Committee to Promote Da' Tap Dat Ass Campaign.
|

Powered by Blogger Site Meter