<$BlogRSDURL$>
A Metrosexuals Bathroom Wall
Saturday, March 06, 2004
 
Anime Up Scotty, I'm Toxic.
I saw Spirited Away earlier this morning and it was fucking awesome. Vivid and beautiful as anything I have ever seen. It was by Disney, unfortunately. I saw the English version and I thought that it might detract form the originality of the picture; however, the only thing that I did not like was the voice over for the main character, sen. I thought that the women who was the English voice was way to stereotypical. Whatever, it was still totally cool.

Ahh. I am addicted to Toxic. I don't know what is wrong with me. Well she does use The Electric Light Orchestra as background. Anyway I think the song is awesome. I hope I don't again become interested in sixteen year old girls as well. This type of interest happened to me a couple months ago and it was fun until the pain ensued. Stay away from the younger girls and focus on the chicks my own age that is what I have to remind myself. I say it to you all as well, "stick to the seven digit numbers your used to. Don't go making phony calls." That was a metaphor, for all you people who have no grasp of the english language.

As of this day I have continued the abolition of the role of casualism in my life. I am activley working to create the "connection." It seems to be going well albeit it slowly; however, as of "Once you Go Black You Never Go Back" I have made large steps, maybe evens leaps or bounds. I am moving toward the goal baby. You know I am going to score so bend over.........

Spring is coming and as some of you may or may not know, once again I am in search of those seven perfect sets of clothing for every day of the week. If any of you people out there, those of you with a lack of style need not apply, come accross a sale or a pair of pants or a shirt or whatever that you think would be "perfect" for me please inform me of the item as soon as you find it.

Brought to you by: Erin and The Committee in Support of The Militant Wing of The Salvation Army.
|

Powered by Blogger Site Meter